Search Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Michelle's Definition of Life

Featuring Michelle Atalya's post
Check it out at her blog!
Due to issues, I have modified the contents of this insert, but feel free to read the full story there as she has A LOT to say!

Do you know that feeling when all you ever wanted to do is screaming? That, my friend, is all I wanted to do right now. It felt as if you wanted to cry until tears turned to blood because you just can't bear with it anymore. I think the world became more vicious than before. People nowadays are selfish and I am, once, a selfish girl.

When I really need someone beside me, they weren't really there. Even though they were there for me in several occasions, I don't know whether they really did care or just curious of what happened. I didn't even know who should I trust anymore. I realized eventually, after all these years, that I don't know anything about this world. What the hell do I know? Poor me.

I'm just tired in dealing with this life. I just hate... myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment